S. A. Moffet Park is located in Huntington Beach and a neighborhood park.
- The park and center was named after the adjacent school, S.A. Moffet School
- This park was dedicated on March 27, 1982.
- Date of original development was December 1981
- Renovation of the park was done April 1987
- Architect - Cardoza DiLallo
Did you know?
The amount of solar energy that strikes the Earth in one hour is more than enough to provide all of the Earth’s energy needs for a complete year. Learn more about Solar.