Phone (714) 536-5486
Child sand area with play equipment, open play area, picnic facilities, sand and turf volleyball courts, and half-court backetball.
Richard Drew Park is located in Huntington Beach and is a neighborhood park.
- Drew Park was named after Richard Drew, who served on the Board of Trustees from 1918 to 1926, he served as president which is equivalent to Mayor.
- The park was sometimes referred to as Summerfield Park.
- This park was dedicated on March 27, 1982.
- Date of development was in 1981
- Architect - Cordoza DiLallo Associates, Inc
Did you know?
Solar chimneys are passive solar ventilation systems. Shafts connect the interior and exterior of the building. The functioning can be improved by glazing and using thermal mass materials. Learn more about solar.