Did you know?
The city has over 1,000 parking spaces near the beach! You can purchase the Annual Beach Parking pass that allows discounted parking prices near the City beach. Learn more about this beach parking pass.
- Holiday Trash Collection and Street Sweeping Info
- General Plan Update on Monday, July 6 at 4 p.m.
- FREE 4th of July Shuttle to Downtown HB
- Safe and Sane Fireworks Legal from Noon to 10 p.m. on July 4 ONLY
- Mayor's Award June 2015 - Carrie Gonzales, Community Services
- Hometown Hero Banner Program
- HB Sets Guinness World Record with Epic Big Board Ride!
- City Responds to Recent Tar Along SoCal Coastline
- Level 2 Water Supply Shortage Declared
- Free Three-Part Landscaping Class Starts June 13
- Take the General Plan Online Survey
- Free Water-Saving Devices for HB Residents